1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Anything that has jasmines smells soooo damn good to me.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Jennifer Lawrence, because who else?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Probably John Lennon. He’s cool.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I don’t have a particular age in mind, nor do I want to get married to my boyfriend – I prefer a long relationship than marriage – but maybe sometime before we hit 30 years old.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Before I spring-cleaned my room a few months ago, no. After that, yes: myself. I had all sorts of things dating over ten years. TEN. YEARS.
6. Can you do the splits?
Nope. Not now or before or ever.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
… I never did.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Just the Mediterranean Sea in three different countries: Malta, Gozo and Sicily.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Tunisia, Spain, France, Sicily, Italy, England, Budapest, Austria… so that’s eight.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Anything Beatles-related – Julia, Michelle, Jude, Cynthia, Eleanor, Belle, Ebony, Stella and a lot more that cannot come to mind – and I also like Emma, Coraline, Dharla, Olivia, Lyla, Daisy, Lily, Daria, Dhalia and Emily.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Like the previous answer, anything Beatles-related – John, Paul, George, Harrison, Lennon, Mccartney, Julian, Dhani, Sean, Zak, Daniel, Michel and a lot more that cannot come to mind – and I also like Daniel, Noah, Kurt, Axl, Jimmy, Oliver, Logan and Alexander.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
Between 30 and 50 in Math.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
That’s a long list, but anything I saw on Disney Channel, Power Rangers and anything I watched before I went to school (which were all Italian dubbed).
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Nothing. In Malta, we only started celebrating Halloween in the past ten years
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’m currently on the third book of the Harry Potter series… is that bad? The rest no, and not interested.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British… preferably Scouse or Irish.
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes, even though one grandpapa passed away.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, but I’d like to try!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
I think it’s one in Tunisia, over 10 years ago.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I used to be very fluent in French, but after I stopped studying it, I forgot how to speak it, so I’d like to re-start. I’d also like to speak Irish.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
No, almost though!
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic, all the way!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I don’t think I have.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Hard Rock Cafe, hell yes!
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
We don’t have one in my country.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I asked this to my mum yesterday because I never really asked about this, and she told me they never really had a boy’s name in mind because they’ve always wanted a girl. But then she said that dad always loved Michel.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Never really had one. But I used to be called Marshmallow back in secondary school because I had an obsession with them.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My mother. She’s the absolute best person. And my boyfriend and BFF (I haven’t forgotten about you loves!).
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural. I love peace and silence.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I used to, but not anymore. Although my AC’s temperature is digital with a bright white LED display so hypothetically yes. I sleep with a nightlight.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yes, anxiety and vitamins for concentration.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Crippling anxiety, social anxiety, depression and mild OCD.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Twice, if you count the day I was born.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Uhhhhhhh, who hasn’t?!
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look, Peacocks, Centro Moda, Matalan…
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
“Cutie” – from my boyfriend ❤
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of the time, yes.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
English breakfast, medium flavour strength.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Over 10… 15, 16?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I’m more a spiritual than religious person even though I was raised as one. I’ll teach my children what is right and wrong and I will respect whatever religion they want to practise.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t remember, but I was relieved because I was dead scared of him.
50. Why do you have a blog?
Apart from always wanting to have one, I wanted to spread awareness on mental health and body positivity and equality and love around me.
I hope you got to know me better with this tag!
I know waaay too many bloggers, so if you’re one of them…
YOU’VE BEEN TAGGED!