Greetings, beauties! I was reading Jessica Jade Beauty‘s blog – which you should check out – and stumbled upon the post 50 questions you’ve never been asked before. I’ve been wanting to do this post for a while, but had no time to actually for down and write it. I hope you enjoy it whilst getting to know me a little bit better! I would love all of you to try this out so we get to know each other better!
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
I have only started using candles in my room as it calms my anxiety and the atmosphere around, me but my absolute favourite is the Yankee Candle Rainbow Cookie
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
There are several of them, but I think Jennifer Lawrence is the coolest person on my list, so.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Definitely NOT Tom Holland, because he’d spoil Marvel Movies for me /wink wink/ and I’ve also always wanted an older brother. I’ll settle for James Franco: handsome, funky and an amazing actor.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Under 30 years old for sure. It’s too early right now since we’re both still studying (kind of) and with my sister getting married in less than 3 years’ time, it’s not anytime soon. Maybe at 27 or 28?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
I used to be. I sometimes still have hoarding tendencies but I am slowly stopping.
6. Can you do the splits?
Nope. Never ever.
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
I kind of never did…
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Just the Mediterranean Sea, but that’s not an ocean right?
9. How many countries have you visited?
Tunisia, Sicily, Italy, Gozo [even though it’s Malta’s sister island I will consider it], Spain, France, Budapest and England… so that’s seven. I might be forgetting one or two, but if not, then SEVEN!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No, but I have friends in the police force.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I am absolutely crazy in love with traditional names like Emma and Rose, but I’ve always loved names inspired by The Beatles or that have been referenced, like Michelle, Jude, Prudence, Julia, Eleanor, Lucy… too many to mention! I also love mystical names like Freya and Nova, and French names like Domenique, Elise and Antoinette.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Same as the above: traditional, Beatles-inspired, mystical and French. My boyfriend, however, doesn’t want me to name our son Dhani since his sister’s name is very similar, and Seán (pronounced Shane) either.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
An F in several subjects, which I resat for and upgraded, and a U in 2 of my O’levels [left them that way]
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
There’s a LOT, but I watched almost every show there was on OG Cartoon Network and OG Disney Channel.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Nothing, it didn’t exist in my country back then. It only got popular in the past 5-6 years.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read the first three Harry Potter books, and I’d not be caught dead reading the other two, too overhyped so I lost interest, which is why I started reading HP in the past year.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
From both sides. Even though Nonno is dead I still consider him married to my Nonna forever and ever ❤
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Close, I took two kickboxing lessons and had my ass whooped.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
I think it was a small, local one. If not, then Disneyland Paris.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I used to be fluent in French, so I’d like to take it u again. I am currently working towards becoming fluent in German.
24. Do you spell the colour Grey or Gray?
Grey, hands down.
25. Is your father bald?
Not yet /muahaha/
26. Do you know any triplets?
Nope, just twins.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic because James Cameron, Kate Winslet and Celine Dion.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yeah, and it was DI-VINE!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Shoreditch. Best service and pancakes EVER!!
30. Have you ever been to Nando’s?
Yeah, both times I was in London on holiday. I loved it, and when i found out a local supermarket sold Nando’s Peri Peri sauces, I had to buy each flavour!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
I think I went to one when I was in London, not sure.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I asked and mum said my father always liked John for John Lennon, so yeah.
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
I used to tell my friends to call me Marshall because I loved the name, and then it turned into Marshmallow because I was obsessed with marshmallows… and now I’m just Claire. Try finding a nickname for that.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
There’s not just one. My mother, my boyfriend and my BFF are my Top 3 ❤
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
For sure countryside.
36. Can you whistle?
Yeah but not so very well.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Not every morning… rately.
There is no 39th question.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Low blood pressure, anxiety, PTSD and traits of bipolar disorder.
41. Have many times have you been to hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
More times than humanly possible, and I still find new reasons to love it.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look and Matalan.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Something my boyfriend said, he spoils me on occasion 😉
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of the time. I have some weird, graphic dreams sometimes!
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Medium English Breakfast Tea with some sugar and just enough milk.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Under 20 for sure, but more than 10.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Controversial as it may be, I won’t. I will let them choose their religion if they desire.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I always kinda knew.
50. Why do you have a blog?
To spread more awareness on mental health – even though those kinds of posts fizzled out a bit. It is still my aim. Furthermore, it’s my small getaway from the real world where I can make others smile or think whilst also getting to know me better.
I hope you’ve learnt a few things about me that you might not have known before! Feel free to have a go too, and let me know if you do, I’d love to read it!