Hello my lovelies, and welcome back to my blog! I was planning a storytime post for today, but then my good friend Betina from LiveNotExist tagged me in the ‘TMI Tag’. So enjoy and check out her blog and the beautiful bloggers I have tagged at the end of the post!
What To Do If You’re Tagged:
- You can do the tag if you want, if not, you can totally decline it.
- Mention the person who tagged you
- Answer the question from above
- Let the person you tagged know by commenting on their latest post
1. What are you currently wearing?
I’m wearing a fleece purple pyjama top, my Adventure Time pyjama trousers from Primark and socks I got from the only Secret Santa I ever had.
2. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, and I am right now too ❤
3. Did you ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, and it was one of the reasons why I was hospitalised in the first place. Read about it here.
4. How old are you?
I’m 23 at the time of writing, but I will be 24 on the 9th February!
5. How tall are you?
Last I checked I was 169cm.
6. How much do you weigh?
7. Do you have any piercings?
Just both my ears, which were previously stretched to 10mm each, and are now normal.
8. Do you have any tattoos?
9. What’s your favorite drink?
Tea. Definitely tea.
10. What’s your favorite song?
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. (“WHAT?! IT’S NOT A BEATLES SONG” “No, it isn’t, but they’re still my favourite band”.)
11. How long does it take you to shower?
Less than 15 minutes.
12. What’s favorite show?
Never ask an obsessed TV/movie person ONE favourite show because there is absolutely no way.
13. What’s your favorite bands?
14. Something you really miss?
My Nonno and Uncle. Both died within a few months apart, and it triggered my PTSD.
15. Where do you go when you’re sad?
In my room, specifically under my covers.
16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Barely 15 minutes. No makeup.
17. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
18. What turns you on?
Beards/stubbles/4-o-clocks and intelligence.
19. What turns you off?
Liars and narcissists.
20. Quality you look for in a partner?
Romance, sensitivity, empathy and intelligence.
21. What’s your favorite color?
Purple and green. No choosing one more than the other.
22. Loud music or soft?
Both depending on how I am feeling.
23. Favorite Quote?
“Life is what happens while you’re busy making plans” – John Lennon.
24. Favorite actor?
I don’t have one favourite. There are many actors I respect.
25. Do you have any fears? What they are?
Where do I even begin?! Clowns, height, failure, losing my loved ones…
26. What’s the last thing that made you cry?
Constantly stopping my car while I parked it inside the garage yesterday.
27. Meaning behind your Blog Name?
It’s what is happening around me from my point of view, thus From Claire’s POV.
28. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today, my mum and boyfriend.
29. Last book you read?
I think it was the second Harry Potter book.
30. The book you’re currently reading?
The third Harry Potter book. Too slow 😛
31. Last show you watched?
American Crime Story.
32. Last place you were?
33. Last sport you played?
I wish I did sports, but I don’t.
34. Who’s the last person you talked to?
35. Last song you sang?
Hey Hey Hey by Katy Perry. Say what you want, but this song is one of her best in the past few years.
36. Favorite chat up line?
I never use them, too cheesy!
37. Do you have a crush?
My boyfriend 😉
38. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Mother-daughter ❤ (as in I texted my mum hahaha).
39. Favorite food?
40. Place you want to visit?
Liverpool and Germany (any place there really).
41. What’s the last time you kissed someone?
My boyfriend last night ❤
42. Last time you were insulted?
My dad, the usual 😛
43. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate and PB!
44. What instruments do you play??
Never played an instrument, but maybe someday I will learn either the guitar or drums… or both…?
45. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I don’t really have a favourite come to think of it.
46. Who should answer these questions next? Tag them…