Greetings and welcome back to my little world. I posted a photo on my Instagram of these Nutella biscuits I baked just yesterday and the response was BEYOND my expectations! Everyone wanted to know how I made them, so I decided, why not post it here for EVERYONE to see?! So, without further ado, here’s the recipe for the Nutella biscuits, which by the way, only involve FOUR – yep, F.O.U.R – ingredients! And the preparation time? Less than 30 minutes.
You will need:
- 1 cup/150g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup/115g caster sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
Didn’t I tell you? Four ingredients just to make this goodness!
BUT if you want an extra crunch, you can add some chopped hazelnuts. Since I didn’t have any at home, I simply added crunchy, little chocolate chips which taste like Maltesers.
What needs to be done:
- Preheat your oven to 180*C (or 160*C fan-forced).
- Line a baking tray with some baking paper and set aside.
- Once all ingredients have been measured, place them all into an electric mixer until they form a dough.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls and place them onto the tray. If you’re going to make them as flat discs, use the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Leave to cool on the baking tray for around 5 minutes and then transfer onto a baking rack to cool even further.
And there you have it! Four ingredients. Under 30 minutes. A lifetime (or until they’re all eaten!!!!) of goodness. Want me to try any other sweet* recipes like this? Let me know in the comments below!