Hello my beautiful friends! It’s been several days since my last post, but I’m back… and with a blogging award nomination! I would like to thank my friend Betina for nominating me.
Okoto Enigma is the creator of this award!
RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Post the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question.
- If I wasn’t currently an LSA, I would be working in media or studying further something related to media
- My most prized possession(s) would probably be my non-fiction collection of books
- I was always the dumped one in a relationship
5 Questions: Answers
- Sea or forest? I love nature, and it’s going to be very hard for me to choose. Since I live on an island and the closest thing to a forest is Buskett, then I’ll choose ‘forest’
- Your favorite childhood movie? I saw a lot of movies growing up, but the ‘Home Alone’ movies with Macaulay Culkin were my sh*t. I loved him, I loved the movie plots, and I miss movies like those
- McDonalds or Burger King? Burger King for the chicken burger, McDonald’s for the rest
- You’re nr 1 on your travel bucket list? Liverpool and New York City
- First thing you do if you won 1 mill euro? Travel with half of them, the other half would go to charity
- Your favourite season in terms of fashion?
- If you were any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- One artist/band you want to see live?
- How accurate is your star sign?
- Favourite subject when you were in school (or if you still are, your current favourite)
- Style in Transit
- Caroline: Post-Grad
- Kezzie’s Corner
- One Chick and a Yorkie – one of my first commenters/follows on my blog, and I freaking love her! ❤
- Dive Inside
- Scrabbled Rambles
- Smashing Darling x
- As told by Jade
- Lola.Lolita archives x
- Style Syco