Hello my Internet friends! As you can tell from the title, this is a 30-day movie challenge which I will be doing in one day because I’m a rebel and don’t follow the rules, so here goes!
I hope you enjoy reading this and maybe you will find out about new movies 🙂
- You favourite movie
It would have to be either ‘Stand by Me’ or James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’. I cannot choose between the two to save my life
- The last movie you watched
It was ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ starring Samuel L Jackson, Ryan Reynolds and Salma Hayek. It was action-packed and had a LOAD of banter which I loved! Nice movie overall
- Your favourite action/adventure movie
‘Stand by Me’. Simply beautiful!
- Your favourite horror movie
Probably ‘The Shining’… or maybe ‘Rosemary’s Baby’… D’oh I cannot choose!
- Your favourite drama movie
‘Stand by Me’. Aware that it is also an adventure movie
- Your favourite comedy movie
Many may not consider this a comedy movie, but I do… ‘A Hard Day’s Night’ starring The Beatles
- A movie that makes you happy
‘Pride’. And, well, any animated movie with a happy ending would do too
- A movie that makes you sad
‘Up’. For very obvious reasons
- A movie you can recite in your sleep
The second ‘Harry Potter’ movie. I think I saw and heard it more times than I should have (thanks, sis)
- Your favourite director
I cannot for the life of me choose just ONE, so here is a list for you!
- Your favourite movie when you were a child
‘Home Alone 2’ or ‘The Goonies’
- Your favourite movie when you were a teenager
’10 Things I Hate About You’
- Your favourite animated movie
‘The Fox and the Hound’
- The first movie you ever saw at the cinema
I don’t remember, but the earliest movie I remember seeing at the cinema is ‘Men in Black’
- What was the best movie you saw last year?
‘Moana’. I’m yet to see ‘Moonlight’ and ‘La La Land’, otherwise it would have been either one
- Who is your favourite actor?
Johnny Depp, no questions there
- Who is your favourite actress?
Meryl FREAKING Streep
- What is the most overrated movie?
The ‘Hunger Games’ franchise. Yawn
- What is the most underrated movie?
‘The Great Mouse Detective’
- Who is your favourite character from a movie?
Belle from ‘Beauty and the Beast’. We’re so alike character-wise
- A movie that no one would expect you to love
‘Reservoir Dogs’. I don’t know why, but you should know that any Quentin Tarantino movie is on my favourite list!
- Your favourite classic movie
‘Psycho’. Hitchcock did a spectacular job with this one!
- Movie with the best soundtrack
‘Beauty and the Beast’, both the animated and live-action movies
- Your least favourite movie
The first ‘Twilight’ movie. Because it’s the one that started it all
- What’s your guilty pleasure movie?
- A movie that disappointed you the most
‘Eragon’. I had such high hopes about it, but it was a complete let-down
- Your favourite quote from any movie
“May the Force be with you”
- Best movie franchise
‘Star Wars’. And don’t you dare say otherwise!
- A movie you used to love but now hate
There isn’t really a movie I loved which I now hate. Once I love a movie, it sticks to me
- A movie everyone should watch
For the nth time on this list, ‘Stand by Me’. It’s such a beautiful adventure/drama movie, and it has River Phoenix so why shouldn’t you?!
I really enjoyed answering these questions! If you would like to see more of these types of challenges on the blog, let me know in the comments’ section below! Which of these do you agree or disagree with? Let me know! Let’s open up a discussion!