Greeting my Internet friends! (and viewers, and crawlers, and trolls!). This is officially my 100th post! Throw that confetti and pop the champagne! Woo Hoooooooo! I have already done a get to know me post, but I decided to add more questions which are as weird as this girl writing them so, yeah… this is the turnout! Read on!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? If they smell nice and are offered, then yes I do
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In, but by the time I wake up they’re all tucked out
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? W-wha– Why would I?!
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Very much so, yes!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Most times I use them, so very rarely
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? BEEEEEEEEES! Sorry had to do that, but yes probably bees because you can swat them away
8. Do you have freckles? Yes
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Very, very, very rarely. I hate my smile
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who crack their freaking bones
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I used to be obsessed with that, but not anymore
12. Have you peed in the woods? If there is no bathroom or if there is one it’s too far
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? Heck no!
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? I don’t dance. With or without music. The expression two left feet doesn’t apply to me – I have a dozen left feet
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? I used to until I realised how much bacteria I was consuming, so I stopped
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Zero
17. What size is your bed? Single
18. What is your song of the week? ‘He Like That’ by the Queens themselves Fifth Harmony
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? Of course! They can wear whatever colour they desire, why should it be any of my concern?
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Yes, both with my students and on my own
21. What is your least favorite movie? Any movie from the ‘Twilight’ saga
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Why would I say?
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water
24. What sauce do you dip a chicken nugget in? If I had to choose one, it would be Sweet Chili *drools*
25. What is your favorite food? Anything chicken
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? ‘Stand by Me’, because River is a freaking legend gone too soon
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My boyfriend
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Kinda, I was in the Girl Guides (an equivalent)
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? With all the fat rolls I have? Nope!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A resignation letter last year
31. Can you change the oil on a car? No
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
33. Ever ran out of gas? No
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich? Just toast for me
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Toast and a glass of milk
36. What is your usual bedtime? 10.30PM
37. Are you lazy? Heck yes!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? We didn’t celebrate it when I was a kid
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Dog; as if I didn’t love dogs enough!
40. How many languages can you speak? Four: Maltese, English, Italian and French
41. What magazines do you read? I used to read a lot of Elle and Glamour and Women’s Health, but now I don’t buy anymore magazines
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? I have no clue what the latter are, so Legos
43. Are you stubborn? Yes
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? No, dont you dare make me choose!
45. Ever watch soap operas? When I was a kid
46. Are you afraid of heights? Yes
47. Do you sing in the car? I don’t have a car so I will consider other cars: Yes
48. Do you sing in the shower? Yes
49. Do you dance in the car? How?!?!
50. Ever used a gun? No
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? This year for an exhibition ;D
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Nope
53. Is Christmas stressful? No!
54. Ever eat a pierogi? A what now?! -Googled it- No
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? None
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Writer, Journalist, Air hostess, Travel guide
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? I do actually
60. Do you wear slippers? Yes
61. Do you wear a bathrobe? No
62. What do you wear to bed? Jammies
63. What was your first concert? Probably some free concert of a local celebrity
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? We don’t have those in Malta
65. Nike or Adidas? I own both brands, so both
66. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nooo… Should I have?
69. Ever take dance lessons? No
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Programming *wink wink*
71. Can you curl your tongue? Sometimes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Never participated in one
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes, just now watching this
74. Own any record albums? Yes
75. Own a record player? Not anymore
76. Do you regularly burn incense? Mostly in winter
77. Ever been in love? I am now ❤
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Paul McCartney and 30 Seconds to Mars
79. What was the last concert you saw? Jailbreak, last year
80. Hot tea or cold tea? HOT HOT HOT
81. Tea or coffee? TEA TEA TEA
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Cookies
83. Can you swim well? Yeah I guess
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85. Are you patient? Too much sometimes
86. DJ or band at a wedding? I have a local band in mind 🙂
87. Ever won a contest? No
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? No
89. Which are better: black or green olives? Neither
90. Can you knit or crochet? No
91. Best room for a fireplace? Family room
92. Do you want to get married? Yes, but it’s not a priority
93. If married, how long have you been married? Zero
94. Who was your highschool crush? Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance and Joe Jonas from Jonas Brothers/DNCE
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Sometimes
96. Do you have kids? No
97. Do you want kids? Preferably canines
98. What is your favorite colour? Purple and green
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes, a lot
100. If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why? Either Lady Gaga or Barbara Bach, because… Lady freaking Gaga and one of the sexiest Bond girls ever who’s married to a Beatles member, why the heck not?!
So these were my 100 questions, I may have answered these in a previous Q&A, so I apologise for that. I hope you enjoyed reading these and got to know me a little better, and see you in the next one!