Greetings, earthlings! I hope everyone has been doing great! I’ve been super busy juggling a lot of things in this past week (a post on that coming up very shortly!). Such fun!!
So, I guess you’re wondering about the picture above. Yes? Well, fellow beautiful blogger Shawna at Whole Hearty Happy nominated From Claire’s POV for the Blogger Recognition Award. I am so thankful! Please be sure to click the link above and check out her site, especially if you like my content (we both post health-related posts).
So, here goes!
- Thank the Blogger that nominated you!
- Write a post to show your award!
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers!
- Select 15 Bloggers, you want to give this award to!
- Comment on each blog to let them know you have nominated them, also link your post to their nomination!
From Claire’s POV started after many failed attempts at blogging. I had just started a new relationship with my now-boyfriend Chris, was fresh out of hospital from crippling anxiety and depression and wanted to chronicle my recovery while revisiting the difficult times to help others going through a similar time in their life.
I soon realised that people still look down upon mental health due to the stigma surrounding it, and my blog got little attention, but it did land me on Lovin’ Malta – TWICE – and at the University of Malta to discuss mental health problems, which is good don’t get me wrong. But I wanted more.
So I became more of an everything blogger – I post about my lifestyle, health, hacks, travelling, goals, fashion, make-up, realism and so much more!
Advice for new bloggers:
- Be legit. Nothing beats posts that are legitimate and real that truly touch your heart and makes you go “Me too!” or “I felt this way too!”. These types of bloggers are quite rare and a true gem once you stumble upon them.
- Write what you feel. Whether you’re angry at an ex, or just feel alone. readers will sympathise with you and offer their own advice along the way, and you can use this advice to create another post and so on and so forth.
- Travelling the World Solo
- Wine and Misadventures
- Kali Borovic
- London City Calling
- A Small Wardrobe
- Lost in Pretty Europe
- The Girl on the Piccadilly Line
- Caroline Post-Grad
- A Life I Choose
- Amy Victoria Baldwin
- Strong not Skinny
- Barely Sara
- Amy Quite Contrary
- Annika Spalding
- A Brunette’s Mind
Check out these beautiful and talented bloggers and follow them if you like my blog because we pretty much blog about the same topics more or less.
That’s it from me,